October 31, 2016 / Leave a Comment
This unique oil has a sweet, licorice aroma and flavor.
* promotes healthy digestion
* supports the lungs and respiratory tract
* detoxifies the blood
* milk support for nursing mothers
* promotes healthy metabolism
* supports liver function
* helps circulation
* take internally to support digestion and lung health by placing 1 to 2 drops in a veggie capsule and swallowing with water
* place 1 drop into water or tea
* diffuse by placing 3 drops into a diffuser with 3 drops wild orange
* use topically by placing 1 to 2 drops into a small glass roller and filling with fractionated coconut oil
Always use a high quality essential oil you know and trust. It is always safe to do a small skin test with any essential oils that are new to you, also be extra careful with them around children and use the smallest amounts and only child safe oils (lavender, chamomile, are a few), use as little as possible, they are very, very concentrated, do your research if you are pregnant or nursing to keep everyone safe.